View Our Cleaning Flyer
All Anago of Philadelphia Franchise Owners go through extensive coaching in several areas. Most importantly they receive certification in OSHA safety, Blood Bourne Pathogens, Personal Protective Equipment, as well as methods of control and prevention in hazardous conditions.
Here Is The Anago Plan:
The Anago Plan for PA, NJ and DE is supported by the following vendors
- Advanced Methods and Techniques. We use innovative cleaning techniques, constantly testing new methods and improving our systems. Through regular coaching, our professionals stay current on the latest cleaning techniques and products, and use state-of-the-art equipment.
- SmartClean™. People are simply more comfortable and productive in an environment that feels clean. With the Anago program, you receive a customized schedule of cleaning based on your priorities and budget. This rotational, systematic service ensures the highest level of cleanliness for the health of your employees and clients and also provides an unbeatable first impression.
- Cleaning Green. You deserve an environmentally safe facility. We use professional equipment, approved dispensing systems, microfiber products and recyclable containers to eliminate bacterial transfer and to help protect the environment for the increased safety of your employees, visitors, and yourselves.
- Customized Work Schedule. We aim to know you and your business, tailoring cleaning schedules to meet your unique needs, challenges, and budget while providing the best possible service at the best possible price. You can be sure that each item on a customized checklist is cleaned to perfection.
- Client Support. Our client service lines are open 24/7, and we aim to respond to emergencies within two hours. Our rigid client service program includes regular inspections and client surveys.
- Communications Log. Since cleaning is often done after hours, our Communications Master Work Order keeps you posted on the work accomplished, and promotes consistent contact between us for a healthy working relationship. Accountability is key, and this tool allows you to easily verify the timely completion of both daily and rotational work.
- Security Protection. You also have the assurance that each of our uniformed professionals is bonded and insured, and works with the highest regard for confidentiality and discretion.